Today (Tuesday, October 13th), between 15:00 and 17:00 (MDT), ProPay will perform an update on the partner integration test environment. All services and sites may be unavailable during this time frame.
The 20.10 release includes the following fixes and improvements:
* Bug fix for improper sending of multiple duplicate soft limit notification emails.
* Bug fix for account boarding API call to tier with gross billing enabled, but where sign-up lacks all required payment data. API response now returns code 145 instead of success (145 = "Gross settle: no billing information was included with the payment info").
* Bug fix (for ProPay Canada only) that prevented locked-out accounts from knowing how to resolve the lock-out.
* Bug fix that improperly enabled outgoing bank transfers when the tier has them disabled, but the API boarding call includes banking information.
* Bug fix where ACH transfer rejects sometimes failed to disable further automatic transfers.
* Enhancement to include Tier ID in the account notification webhook.
* Affiliates may now provide ProPay with multiple webhook URLs, if desired.
For questions, you may contact Client Support (email@example.com